Are you struggling to grow your influence in the market? Well, achieving that will require a lot but the first non-negotiable step is building a good website. So, let me assure you, that you’re at the right stop.
Today, everybody wants to increase their reach to more and more people and apprise them about their products and services. And we, at Digitals Daddy, ensure to serve our clients with the best services in different fields of Web Development.
A key objective that sets us apart from other digital marketing agencies is to provide services based on the terms and conditions written below:
Situation – 1: If the target meets less than 80% and greater than 70%, the services’ cost will be reduced by 10%.
Situation – 2: If the target meets less than 70% and greater than 50%, the services’ cost will be reduced by 30%.
Situation – 3: If the target meets less than 50% and greater than 40%, the services’ cost will be reduced by 50%.
Situation – 4: If the target meets less than 40%, the services’ cost will be reduced by 60% and you will be entitled to revise the proposal or terminate the agreement.
Web development, or website development, is a broad term for the process of constructing, designing, and maintaining websites and web applications. It dispenses a user-friendly interface that is shown from the front and the functioning happens behind the website. Web development involves a variety of activities-like Web designing, client/server-side scripting, content management system (CMS) development, web application development, database management, etc.
In web development, developers play a pivotal role in building an eye-catching and unbeatable website with the help of multiple programming languages. And every coding language is assigned to work on different platforms depending on the requirement.
No doubt, the world is incredibly expanding in terms of technological advancement, which is opening extreme opportunities for web developers. From a single webpage to a wholly responsive website to web applications we encounter on the internet each day, all are being built by web developers.
Website development legacy is supported by two components that boost web design from the outside (front-end) and fully functioning (back-end) from the back of it.
Let’s move ahead with the types of Web development.
Furthermore, front-end code allows a user to interact directly on the website, play online games, disseminate information, maximize and minimize the image, copy, paste, and also highlight text.
2. Back-end development: It is the source code produced by web developers, also known as server-end development. As a user, you can’t see the programming languages used behind the bars for better connectivity and functionality of the website. There are several languages such as C++, Python, Ruby, etc., carrying letters, numbers, symbols, and other elements that may not be understood by the non-developer.
A Web developer focuses majorly on four elements while constructing a website’s structure: Programming, Framework, Database, and Server. It is quite a challenging task of generating and maintaining a fully responsive website from time to time.
3. Full-stack development: Full-stack developers deliver both the front-end and back-end services. S/he should know how to design and develop a comprehensive website and has the expertise for working within an organization with fewer budgets.
There are various skill sets needed to be called a good web developer. Employers and clients are generally on a quest for those who have an advanced understanding of web development to accomplish tasks according to the website’s requirements. Today, the requisite degree is merely needed to master these skills, yet rigorous practice is required to achieve them.
1. Coding: Coding is a computer language used to produce web applications, websites, and software. Computers work exclusively on commands provided by the programmer. It deals with inputs and getting the outputs. Computers don’t understand human language but instead, are familiar with only binary which evolved into high-level programming languages like C++, Python, Java, and many more.
2. Responsive design: It is a process of making your website flexible. This means that just as the website appears on a desktop, it should be appealing and run smoothly on Android, iPhone, Tablet, and other devices. A website or an application should fit the devices properly wherever it has been opened on.
3. Technical SEO: It is a practice to optimize your website to help search engines find, understand, and index your pages. If search engines can’t access, read or index your web pages, then you won’t stand out or be even found at all.
4. Version control: Also known as source control, is to track and manage the source code without starting over again when a problem arises. Software used for controlling and maintaining and keeping an eye on the modifications is called version control systems.
5. Visual design: It typically focuses on the implementation of texts, imagery, typography, layouts, color, space, and other elements to make the websites/products look consistently sophisticated and aesthetic so as to increase the conversion ranking.
Having an attractive website is a need of every business, whether start-ups or small entrepreneurs. Technological evolution has increased public engagement in the market. In today’s world, people have become active users and are more eager to learn about the products and services before investing in them. This increased user engagement has influenced companies to accelerate their efforts to enhance customer engagement
With website development, you can increase your brand awareness and boost your business’s visibility and accessibility to the public. Providing the correct information about your products and services is also essential in building credibility among visitors. Your website will enhance your brand value, increase sales to attract powerful clients, and make a timely call to action to encourage your audience to buy your products and services.
It is said that a customer decides in just 50 milliseconds how attractive your website is and whether to stay or leave. The more your website is approachable, the more your business will generate leads and revenue.
Your website is the first thing a prospect interacts with before becoming your client. A great website will rank your business and an unappealing website will tarnish your brand image for the targeted audience.
If you want immense growth, then understand that not every website will work. There is a saying that goes, “out of sight, out of mind” that perfectly implies that if you are offline, that means you are out of business. Therefore, you need to be digitally visibly and accessible to your prospects and customers and make them be aware of your brand
Digitals Daddy presents all the crucial elements of web designing and constructs them in a way that aids your website with exceptional usability. It is a unified platform fulfilling your requirements in website development and so on.
We understand your aim and objectives. Therefore, as a digital company, we guarantee that within the first 10 seconds your website should inform, influence & engage the visitor and convey your message to encourage them to further explore your products or services.
1. Drupal web development: Drupal is an open-source software that allows users to build free websites. It allows non-tech individuals or groups to effortlessly design and handle the websites. Drupal is a content management system (CMS) able to develop dynamite, customizable and complete websites, blogs, e-commerce sites, portals, personal or business-related sites, etc.
2. Magento web development: Magento is a free and open-source e-commerce website. It runs on the PHP programming language. Many big companies use Magento to begin their online e-commerce businesses- Nike, Samsung, etc. It will help your business to run more professionally and sustainably.
3. Joomla web development: Joomla is a trusted multilingual platform that enables users to publish their web content. It is a free, open-source CMS, PHP-based programming language, and uses MySQL for storing databases. It offers augmentation to users to add extra elements while making an online store. Hence, it is highly preferred by developers as it offers a huge time-saving arrangement.
4. WordPress development: WordPress is a software to build your own website and publish it on the internet. It is also called a content management system, which is a free and open source software. The great thing about WordPress is that it provides thousands of different themes, styles, fonts, plugins, and widgets to optimize the functionality of the website.Conclusion:
At Digitals Daddy, every custom web development project is unique in its own way. We aim to understand your brand completely, understand your objectives and desired goals, and determine an appropriate timeline and project plan, tailored to optimize your business.
Change this footer toggle content by navigaiong to " theme customizer > footer section " add footer top toogle content